Nondisplayable is available for consulting on software projects in the Calgary, Alberta region as well as remotely.
If you have a project in need of software development expertise, don’t hesitate to contact mike [at] nondisplayable.ca through email.
Although the specific details of projects are confidential unless otherwise requested, here are some examples of projects Nondisplayable has worked on in the past.
- Executive dashboards,
- Data recovery from obsolete computer platforms,
- Document and process management systems,
- Distributed video hosting and transcoding services,
- Project management tools,
- Digital art asset organization and conversion systems,
- Website redesigns and platform conversions,
- Video games (mobile phone, web)
Contract projects in the past have involved the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Framework (C#, VB.NET, F#)
- Windows Presentation Framework (WPF)
- ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework
- NodeJS backend
- React, Backbone, Elm, Vue front end
- Ruby (with Rails and Sinatra backend)
- Python 2.x, 3.x
- Flask, Django backends
- C, C++ including on embedded devices